To: Natural Science Collections Alliance Members
Per the NSC Alliance By-Laws, I am writing to inform you that the NSCA Board of Directors has identified the slate of candidates to stand for election to the Board. The candidates are identified below.
If you wish to nominate additional candidates to serve on the Board, please contact me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM eastern time on November 2, 2014.
Standing for election to the NSC Alliance Board of Directors:
– Dr. Joseph Cook, Museum of Southwestern Biology, Department of Biology, University of New Mexico (http://biology.unm.edu/)
– Dr. Robert Baker, Director, Natural Science Research Laboratory,Texas Tech University (http://www.nsrl.ttu.edu/)
– Dr. Rebecca Rundell, Department of Environmental Science and Forest Biology, State University of New York (SUNY) (http://www.snailevolution.org/)
– Dr. Gil Nelson, Department of Biological Science, Florida State University (http://www.bio.fsu.edu/)
– Dr. Shelley James, Hawaiian Biological Survey, Bishop Museum (http://www.bishopmuseum.org/)
Scott L. Gardner
Secretary, NSC Alliance
H. W. Manter Laboratory of Parasitology
University of Nebraska State Museum