NSC Alliance members are invited to register for the Ecological Society of America’s (ESA) Strategies for Success online course for project leaders.
The course will provide participants with the financial management, strategic planning, communication, and fundraising skills and tools you need to make your project or program more successful and financially sustainable. Expert faculty will use lectures, group work, discussions, and case studies to:
- Provide tools and tips that you will use to assess your project and develop an action plan;
- Introduce essential strategies to communicate effectively with your stakeholders; and
- Provide guidance and best practices to help you succeed as you add value to your program, face uncertainty, and make difficult decisions.
Online course overview:
- Start date: October 12, 2021
- Duration: 12 sessions over 6 weeks; final session November 23
- Time Commitment: 5 hours per week
- Cost: Reduced to $500 for NSCA members ($550 regular) – use code: !NSCA!MEMBER*
- Registration Deadline: October 1 or when capacity is reached — register today!
- REGISTER HERE: http://eservices.esa.org/sbi2021
This course covers the same skills and tools as the face-to-face training through a combination of live sessions (with posted recordings), group and individual assignments, and interactive asynchronous tasks to help you practice and apply new tools and skills to your project. Hear what previous participants have gained from our training! Check out this Alumni Spotlight. For any questions, email email@example.com.